Replacement Charging Cradle for the Work About Pro G2, G3 and G4 models. Comes with power supply and USB cable
Shearwell Data SDL440S EID Stick Reader,
- The Stick Reader is rugged, and built for a hard day’s work out on the farm.
- It has easy, single-button operation and a large display.
- When you’re done, just transfer the data wirelessly over to your office computer or even to your mobile
- This stick reader can be used with or without our Stock Recorder,
- Mobile printer (sold separately)
- Communicates with Android™ running one of our Android™ Apps and with a Windows PC, Mac® or Laptop equipped with Bluetooth.
ShearWeigh Scale Head SDL910
The competitively priced ShearWeigh scale head has an extensive range of features and specifications including:
• Robust design, capable of withstanding the every day conditions.
• Suitable for weighing cattle or sheep, Kg or Lbs, easy to set up and use
• All setting are configured simply by the free ShearWeigh mobile app.
• Only two buttons to consider – Power and Zero.
• use the Shearweigh app to configure the scale head to work with pretty much any of the main brands of load bars, as long as it is equipped with the 7 pin standardized connector.
• Fast and accurate reading.
• Easy to read display screen (bright screen) – ideal when working in failing light or dark buildings.
• Light weight.
• Ergonomic design.
• Supplied with bracket – easily adjusted to tilt (+15° to -15°) and rotate (180°).
• Long battery life: 12 hours
• Size: W x H x D 211.1mm x 187.7mm x 64.1mm
• Weight: 0.9kg
• IP67 rated
Mobile Printer for Stick Reader or Stock Recorder
The mobile printer can be used to provide a list of tag numbers easily and quickly. This is especially useful for those who do not wish to use a PC or are away from the farm office. The printer can also be used with the Handheld Stock Recorder to print off lists of tag numbers for movements and groups.
The printer is lightweight (160g with one paper roll), has a rechargeable battery and uses 58mm Direct Thermal paper.
Mobile Printer Specifications:
Dimensions – 140 mm x 89 mm x 42 mm
Weight – 350 g including battery and one paper roll
Battery recharging – 2 – 3 hours
Communications – Bluetooth
Power – Custom rechargeable battery – field replaceable
Paper – 58 mm Direct Thermal
Paper – Easy load mechanism