Showing all 6 results
Handheld Stock Recorder RFID as a Management Tool, includes…
- Dock for Charging and Syncing data with PC
- USB Cable
- Mains Power Cable
- Hand Strap for secure one-handed use on farm
- FarmWorks by SDL – Farm Management Software Cattle and Sheep (which is supplied FREE when a Stock Recorder is purchased)
- Screen Protector installed
- Comes with 1-year technical support and free upgrades
Shearwell Data SDL440S EID Stick Reader,
- The Stick Reader is rugged, and built for a hard day’s work out on the farm.
- It has easy, single-button operation and a large display.
- When you’re done, just transfer the data wirelessly over to your office computer or even to your mobile
- This stick reader can be used with or without our Stock Recorder,
- Mobile printer (sold seperatly)
- Communicates with Android™ running one of our Android™ Apps and with a Windows PC, Mac® or Laptop equipped with Bluetooth.
Mobile Printer for Stick Reader or Stock Recorder
The mobile printer can be used to provide a list of tag numbers easily and quickly. This is especially useful for those who do not wish to use a PC or are away from the farm office. The printer can also be used with the Handheld Stock Recorder to print off lists of tag numbers for movements and groups.
The printer is lightweight (160g with one paper roll), has a rechargeable battery and uses 58mm Direct Thermal paper.
Mobile Printer Specifications:
Dimensions – 140 mm x 89 mm x 42 mm
Weight – 350 g including battery and one paper roll
Battery recharging – 2 – 3 hours
Communications – Bluetooth
Power – Custom rechargeable battery – field replaceable
Paper – 58 mm Direct Thermal
Paper – Easy load mechanism
Replacement Charging Cradle for the Work About Pro G2, G3 and G4 models. Comes with power supply and USB cable
This battery will replace the original Stock recorder Backup battery. comes with a 90 day replacement warranty