Showing 1–10 of 12 results
Stock Recorder X6
The Shearwell X6 is the next generation handheld stock recorder device for cattle and sheep. It provides users with a light weight, ergonomically designed device to capture on farm management data. It has the same features and easy-to-use interface as the popular Shearwell G4 Stock Recorder and the ability to have new features added via regular updates.
Like the G4, the X6 is recommended for its speed and accuracy in capturing and recording livestock data.
With its built-in RFID tag reader, you can use the X6 to record breeding, births, weights, treatments, movements and much more. The X6 is rugged, reliable and easy to use. And more importantly its size enables you to carry it in your pocket, so great when you are out on the farm. Once back in the office it will help you stay on top of your record keeping.
It works seamlessly with FarmWorks by SDL to help you plan and manage your livestock more profitably and to produce accurate, neat records and paperwork that help fulfil your statutory requirements.
The X6 Stock Recorder comes with everything you will need to get started.
!! Clearance !! You will not find a better deal anywhere.
If you are looking for a good simple Durable RFID reader look no further. Old stock clearance
Lightweight and portable EID tag reader suitable for cattle, sheep and deer applications.
Ergonomically designed for comfortable handling with long days of use.
- Reads all HDX and FDX-B ear tags
- 20,000 scanned tag memory
- 30,000 EID/Visual ID pairs
- 50 sessions
- Vibrating handle to alert on tag read
- Loud beeper and 2 super bright LEDs for alerts
- Option to ignore duplicate ID’s
- Daylight viewable large display
- Bluetooth® technology for wireless operation
- Includes EziLink™ software to manage the XRS settings and upload and download IDs
- Auto find Bluetooth pairing and connection, retains a list of 10 previously paired Bluetooth devices
- Rugged water and dust proof IP67 enclosure
- Customisable alerts for pre-chosen animals, e.g. Withheld (load up to 10,000 alerts on to the XRS – 254 unique messages)
- Battery life: 19.5 hrs push to read, 9.5 hrs continuous read, 3 hr recharge time
- Includes carry Bag
ShearWeigh Scale Head SDL910
The competitively priced ShearWeigh scale head has an extensive range of features and specifications including:
• Robust design, capable of withstanding the every day conditions.
• Suitable for weighing cattle or sheep, Kg or Lbs, easy to set up and use
• All setting are configured simply by the free ShearWeigh mobile app.
• Only two buttons to consider – Power and Zero.
• use the Shearweigh app to configure the scale head to work with pretty much any of the main brands of load bars, as long as it is equipped with the 7 pin standardized connector.
• Fast and accurate reading.
• Easy to read display screen (bright screen) – ideal when working in failing light or dark buildings.
• Light weight.
• Ergonomic design.
• Supplied with bracket – easily adjusted to tilt (+15° to -15°) and rotate (180°).
• Long battery life: 12 hours
• Size: W x H x D 211.1mm x 187.7mm x 64.1mm
• Weight: 0.9kg
• IP67 rated
Shearwell Data SDL440S EID Stick Reader,
- The Stick Reader is rugged, and built for a hard day’s work out on the farm.
- It has easy, single-button operation and a large display.
- When you’re done, just transfer the data wirelessly over to your office computer or even to your mobile
- This stick reader can be used with or without our Stock Recorder,
- Mobile printer (sold seperatly)
- Communicates with Android™ running one of our Android™ Apps and with a Windows PC, Mac® or Laptop equipped with Bluetooth.
The Tru-Test Ezi-Weigh 7 can store up to 15,000 individual records over 100 sessions and clearly displays an animals weight gain since it was last taken. Capable of connecting to computers via USB, the Ezi-Weigh 7 Weight Scale Indicator has a large, backlit 35mm high display screen, and will automatically calibrate itself to the Tru-Test Load Bar when they are connected.
- Will connect with the Farm Works Stock recorder
- 20 hour battery life
- Water & dust proof casing
- 3-way manual sort by weight
- Built-in Bluetooth technology
- Records animal weights quickly
- Super-bright white LED backlight
- Includes visual & EID tag information
- Can store 15,000 individual animal records
- Made with Tru-Test’s Superdamp III technology
Multipurpose MP600 Load bar Set – 23 inches long – 4400lb capacity.
For portable applications such as the Alleyway Platform, small animal crates and cages.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with the lightweight Tru-Test aluminium platform can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Compatible. Can be used with any weigh scale in the Tru-Test range without calibration
- Corrosion resistant. Galvanized steel housing protects the bar in the tough agricultural environment.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform
- *Not designed for squeeze chute or head gate applications.
Mobile Printer for Stick Reader or Stock Recorder
The mobile printer can be used to provide a list of tag numbers easily and quickly. This is especially useful for those who do not wish to use a PC or are away from the farm office. The printer can also be used with the Handheld Stock Recorder to print off lists of tag numbers for movements and groups.
The printer is lightweight (160g with one paper roll), has a rechargeable battery and uses 58mm Direct Thermal paper.
Mobile Printer Specifications:
Dimensions – 140 mm x 89 mm x 42 mm
Weight – 350 g including battery and one paper roll
Battery recharging – 2 – 3 hours
Communications – Bluetooth
Power – Custom rechargeable battery – field replaceable
Paper – 58 mm Direct Thermal
Paper – Easy load mechanism
Replacement Charging Cradle for the Work About Pro G2, G3 and G4 models. Comes with power supply and USB cable